How does REBECCA CREWS use the information collected?
REBECCA CREWS may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
● To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, maintain a record of the purchases you make, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us.
● To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or App or when you call our customer service.
● To send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials and other offerings from REBECCA CREWS or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
● To provide you with customized Site or App content, targeted offers, promotions and advertising on the Site or App, through other third party sites or apps, or via email, text messages, or App push notifications that are offered by REBECCA CREWS or other marketing partners that might be of interest to you.
● To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
● To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.
● To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
● To contact you when necessary or requested, including responding to your questions and comments and providing customer support.
● As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
● As otherwise allowed by law for our own internal purposes to improve our performance as a luxury retailer and to uphold the REBECCA CREWS image and brand.
● For external purposes where we believe those external purposes are consistent with the REBECCA CREWS brand image or allow for a REBECCA CREWS style experience to extend beyond our stores, sites, or Services.
What information does REBECCA CREWS sell or share with others?
REBECCA CREWS will never sell or rent your personally identifying information to third parties. REBECCA CREWS shares personal information with others to be able to improve our service and offerings to you and to enable the extension of the REBECCA CREWS brand and experience beyond our stores, sites, or Services. For California residents, see California Privacy Information below. In addition, REBECCA CREWS may share personal information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
Co-Marketing Partners: Certain areas of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as companies that provide products and services, rewards programs, conduct joint sales programs, sweepstakes, promotional campaigns, and other jointly sponsored events. Such Services will identify the third party. If you elect to register for any products and/or services provided during the Services, you either will be providing your information to both REBECCA CREWS and such third party, or REBECCA CREWS might share your information directly with such third party for that third party to fulfill their products and our products and services directly with you.
What choices do I have about receiving communications from REBECCA CREWS?
● Electronic Promotional Offers: At all times, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving promotional emails from the sender only by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any of the promotional emails you receive. In addition, if you have an online account, you may change your email preferences regarding email from us by logging into the “Your Account” section of the Site or App.
● Mobile Alerts and Text Messages: REBECCA CREWS communicates via mobile text messages to customers who opt-in to the REBECCA CREWS Mobile Alerts program, or otherwise solicit us to receive text messages.
What about security?
We have taken certain physical, administrative, operational, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the confidentially, integrity and availability of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information.